Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

(Imported from the babababies website)

WHEW! It has been a whirlwind few months! I am just getting my barrings on being a mom of two!

Rebekah is a GREAT big sister! She loves her little brother and showers him with hugs and kisses daily. One day William told her good-bye and told me good-bye as he headed out for work. Rebekah shouted "DADDY WAIT! You forgot Peter!" So she definitely looks out for him.

It also really bothers her when he cries. One day we were up in the bathroom and Peter was downstairs with William, crying. Rebekah looked at me earnestly and said "Mommy, Peter is crying. Go get him." On another occasion Peter was crying and I asked her why did she think he was crying. She says "He wants boobie milk!" HA HA!

So Rebekah is adjusting nicely to being a big sister. She does get a little upset sometimes if we can't pick her up or hold her right away, but she gets upset with us and not Peter.

Gosh, I had more I was going to share but can't remember! ARGH! I'm sure I'll think of it later.

No comments: