Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 4 yo is hipper than I am...

So on Facebook, a friend (who happens to be a teenager, so you KNOW she's hip!) posted a link to a Fred video. In case you don't know who Fred is...below is the video that she posted.



Tonight I got around to actually watching the video. William says "What are you watching?" So I point the laptop to him and tell him it is hilarious (it is...really! watch it!).

He then says..."OHHHH, that's Fred! Rebekah found that a month or so ago...I asked her what SHE was watching and she said 'Oh, it is just Fred Dad.'"

Yes - William lets Rebekah run around on You Tube and she is quite proficient. And yes, we do keep an eye on what she is watching.

Ah well, I knew this would happen, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. But at least I'm "in the know" now. And for THAT I'm thankful to my younger friends. :-)

No comments: