Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peter cutes

I have a couple of cute Peter stories I've been meaning to share.

The other day we were going to go eat at the local BBQ place.  For some reason, my kids adore this place.  I suspect it has something to do with the fact they get dessert there.  (Their favorite restaurants tend to center around this fact.)

Anyway, we got a late start.  Being Saturday prime time - it was packed.  William and I looked at the parking lot uneasy, but thought "OK...if we can find a free table we'll go ahead and go..."  As we were preparing to get out of the car, a bus full of high school kids pulled up and they began to unload.  Back in the car we went...with two disappointed kids.  SO we told them we'd go on Sunday instead.

The next morning on the way to church we passed by the BBQ place.  Peter got excited and shouted "Mommy!  The BBQ place isn't busy!  We can go!!!!"

Considering it was 9:30 AM...yeah I suppose it wasn't busy.  Or open, but hey...I couldn't help but laugh.

In other news, with the recent Valentine's Day, Peter's class had been discussing what it meant to be your "Valentine".  They asked the kids "Who is your valentine?" and wrote their responses down and posted them on the door.  Peter's said "My mommy!  Because she loves me for who I am!"

If that doesn't melt your heart I don't know what will!

No comments: