Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year's 2015

I'm laughing because one of my resolutions this year is to get back to blogging. Today I logged into my blog for the first time in a very long time.  What did I find?  3 unpublished posts about getting my life back.

Since Paul has been born, I simply haven't been able to get back to normal.  It is time and clearly it has weighed on my mind at least 3 times over the last year.  I have a list of things I really want to reincorporate into my life.  They are:

* Spending time with God in the mornings
* Writing
* Reading
* Exercising

These are not really in order.

I'm hoping this year will be the theme of me returning to normal - or finding a new normal. 

Today - I will count as successful since I did at least one thing for myself. 

Blog: Check 

No comments: