Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2006

(Imported from the babababies website -- 'Rebekah's Persepective')

I woke up this morning and first thing off the bat I was hungry! So Daddy came and got me and took me to Mommy to be fed. It was a very yummy meal! Mommy never lets me down!

After I was done eating, Mommy and Daddy got me some toys and I had fun playing with them. I love to grab them and put them in my mouth! MMmmmmMmMm yummy! Toys are very delicious!

After grabbing and putting toys in my mouth for a while, I got bored, so Daddy put me in my new exer-saucer! Boy it is a fun toy! I'm so glad Mommy and Daddy bought it for me! My favorite is to hit the little buttons that make music come on and I also enjoy the blue doggie that sticks up and rattles. I've tried getting the blue doggie into my mouth, but I haven't been successful yet. Boy I sure wonder what it tastes like?

No comments: