Pages

Monday, February 6, 2006

(Imported from the babababies website -- 'Rebekah's Persepective')

I went to the doctor today. I saw the nurse practitioner, and boy was she a nice lady. She smiled at me and looked in my ears. She stuck this funny stick in my mouth and I tried my best to lick it! She told me I was a silly baby!

After the nice lady looked me over she told my parents I'm doing very well. My growth is right on schedule. I weighed 15 lbs 9 oz today and I am 25 3/4 inches tall. Hey, when you are short every part of that inch counts!!!!

After she left another lady came in with long pointy things. I smiled and talked to her, until she poked one of them in my leg. YOWZERS! Did that hurt! I told her it hurt, but she insisted on poking me two more times! By the time she was done I am sure the entire doctors office knew I was not a happy camper. Mommy picked me up and held me. I was glad she took me away from that mean lady and I began to calm down. I sure do hope I don't ever see that mean lady again! What a day!

No comments: