Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2006

(Imported from the babababies website -- 'Rebekah's Persepective')

Yesterday we celebrated my Grandpa's 57th birthday! We went to a place called "Prarie Rose" where Mommy and Daddy ate good BBQ and we all watched some Country Western singers. It was my first concert ever, and boy did I enjoy myself. If I wasn't propped up in my baby seat where I could see them, I made sure to let everyone know I was not a happy camper!

Granny also showed me the fire place there. It had a crackling fire in it and I was fascinated by the glow. (It also helped warm me up! I was chilly since it was cold outside!) There was so much to look at!

The concert lasted about 3 hrs. It was waaaaaaay past my bedtime, but I couldn't sleep a wink! I watched the singers sing their silly songs nearly the entire time! I did get upset once when my tummy grumbled, and Mommy took me out to feed me. I was sad I missed that part, but hey...a girl has to eat! Who knew that singers were so interesting?

No comments: