Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

(Imported from the babababies website -- 'Rebekah's Persepective')

Well I am officially a toddler now! Mamma keeps telling me I'm not her little baby anymore...I'm a BIG girl! I like being a big girl.

I had a lot of fun at my birthday party. I got all kinds of neat new toys! Mamma keeps wondering what she will do with them at Christmas...because she says I will get more then! Woo hoo! I love new toys!

I started visiting the transition room yesterday. I got to see Ryan...he remembered me! He came over and gave me a great big bear hug, almost knocking me over! I will be the only girl in my class for a little bit, until a new girl starts. (They aren't sure exactly when she is starting.) That is ok...I have a lot of fun with the boys! I did really well with my visit until I saw Ms. Iris when she came to pick me up. I really hungry (they eat a later lunch) and super tired (no more morning naps!). I almost fell asleep in my food! I can't wait until next week when I get to spend all day playing with all those new toys!

Grandma, Papa and Uncle Tom are coming to visit this weekend...yeah! I like it wihen the visit! I got to spend some time with Granny and Grampa last Sunday. Granny always takes me by the window to waive by when Mamma or Daddy leave. She was giving the doggies water, so standing by the window, and I waived bye-bye!

Last Sat Mamma and I went shopping for clothes. She still needs to get me a heavy coat...but we bought several outfits. She had no winter clothes for me! And it is a good thing she went...it has been chilly this week! I also got to see Uncle Joe and Christine dance. I clapped and squealed in delight at all the swirling and pretty dresses! (They do victorian dancing and dance at Cow Town, a local western musuem of sorts.)

No comments: