Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

(Imported from the babababies website -- 'Rebekah's Persepective')

Whew, we had a busy weekend! Mama discovered the state fair had started, so we threw away our plans and went (which just involved chores around the house...she was happy to do so!). We had SOOOO much fun. My first favorite thing was a fountain. The water shot up through the ground. Daddy and I played until I was brave enough to play myself. I was soaking wet but I didn't care! I had a blast. Daddy had to drag me away crying.

Then later they took me to see all kinds of animals. I saw all kinds of chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese. They were so neat! Some of them didn't look like what Mama and Daddy told me they were, but they can read and I can't so I had to trust them. I also got to see some cows. One of them mooed at me, which scared me at first...but when Mama explained that the cow was saying hi I couldn't help but say hello back! In cow language of course! MOOOOooOooOo! There was also a Mama Cow and a baby cow. Mama tried explaining the baby cow was really a "calf", but it is way more fun to say "Baby Cow!" and point.

We also got to see goats. There was a petting zoo, and we were going to go in until Mama read a sign saying to beware of some diseases. Since I suck my thumb, Mama and Daddy were afraid they couldn't keep my hands out of my mouth after I touched them. So we just looked at them from the outside. Mama tried showing me a giraff and a zebra...but all I really cared about were the goats. Baaaaaaah!

I also got to play in a toddler car race. I think I won...at least, that is what Mama and Daddy told me. Everyone seemed to be going in their own direction, so it was hard to tell. I also got to see a doggie trick show, but got hungry half way through it. (Dad was disappointed to have to leave.) I ate my first corn dog on a stick. Mmmm, I ate the WHOLE thing! Mama couldn't believe how much I ate! (I told ya I was hungry!) I also got to play a game where I picked up ducks. I won a tiger, which I took from the man running the games.

It was a lot of fun, and totally wore me out. Mama forgot the camera, but took this shot with her cell phone.

No comments: