Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

(Imported from the babababies website -- 'Rebekah's Persepective')

Happy new year everyone!!! Mamma, Daddy and I went to a party. I played with my friend Elseigh and we had a great time!!! I brought my stroller and dolly and Elseigh loved playing with it. I played with hers and we had fun!!! I managed to stay up until midnight and really enjoyed the fizzy grape juice Mamma let me drink. (I even got into the bottles to try to get myself more!)

The next day, Mamma and Daddy took me to all sorts of stores. There were lots and lots of beds, and some stores had couches. I loved trying to sit on them all. One store had couches and chairs MY size. There was one in particular I loved sitting on...Mamma and Daddy had a tough time keeping me off of it! And there was this rocking chair...I'd rock and rock and shout at Mamma "I'm rocking!!" They had a tough time getting me off that one too! I ran around and tried out all the different furniture...even though they told me not too! What good is it if I can't try it out???

We also sang a lot of songs (my favorite song of the day was Jingle Bells...you know "Jingle bells, jingle bells, HEY!"). I was sooooooo good that Mamma and Daddy bought me chicken nuggets and oranges for dinner! YUMMY!!

That night, Mamma gave me a bath. I don't really know what Daddy was doing...Mamma said something about a surprise. When it was time to get out, I didn't want to. I love playing with my new bath tub toys I got from Santa! He even brought me a train one! When the train works its way down the little ramp thingie, I can't help but say "Oh my goodness!" It is so fun!

Mamma told me if I got out and got dressed, there was a surprise waiting for me in my room. Well...I like surprises. I said "A surprise?" And Mamma said "Yes! But you have to get out of the tub!!!" So I got out very willingly!!!! Daddy took me into my room...and there was the COUCH that I had been playing on at the store!!!!!! Mamma said the look on my face was precious, because I was just shocked! I hopped down out of Daddy's arms and ran and sat on it. They barely got my PJs on...I sat on it all through story time and really wanted to sleep on it. I had trouble getting comfy, so Mamma insisted I go to sleep in my crib.

This morning I woke up and sat on it some more. I just LOVE my new little couch! It is yellow with flowers on it. It doesn't have a back on it and Daddy said it would go at the end of my bed in my new big girl room. I told Daddy this morning I wanted to show Elseigh my new couch! She will think it is cool too!

No comments: