Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Monday!

Well, this is obviously my first full week back. Last week went great...my first day wasn't all that great (had some trouble getting out of the house, went to a wrong meeting at work, messed up my lunch), but as bad as Wed was Thur was good.

Peter is still doing great at daycare. His teachers just tell us what a happy happy baby he is, which is great! DH still has some issues keeping him calm in the evenings, but it is getting better. I don't think he had any issue on Fri and he was even able to put Peter to bed on Sunday.

We had a busy weekend this weekend. We went to a baseball game Fri, park and circus on Sat, and a birthday party on Sunday. Everyone did great and had a blast! But now I'm ready for a nap!

I also had lots of public BFing practice. I BF'd at all those places. With R, I was so shy about it and avoided it at nearly all costs. This time around, I've taken more of a "I'm feeding my baby, what is the big deal?" attitude. I pretty much feed him whenever he seems hungry and that is that. I do have a cover I utilize sometimes, but not all the time. Sometimes it is simply too hot to use it...so I have the feeling as it gets warmer I'll use the cover less and less. A nice baggy t-shirt does just as good of a job, without the heat!

No comments: