Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

(Imported from the babababies website)

Today is Peter's first FULL day at school. He went Monday and Tuesday for half days.

Surprisingly (and happily), he seems to be adjusting well. The first day he took an hour and a half nap (in a CRIB!) which was absolutely fantastic. The second day I picked him up as he was falling asleep.

He has been taking bottles nicely, and his teachers report that although he likes to be held quite a bit, he doesn't fuss too much. This makes me very very happy! I say -- so what if he likes to be held? What baby doesn't? :-)

I also found out today that his main teacher will be Ms. Sandy. She was around when Rebekah was born. Unfortunately, Ms. Iris no longer works there. If she was, you can bet your bottom dollar I'd be requesting her!

But Sandy was my first choice for Peter of the teachers there now. The other teachers are of course great, but I know Sandy a little better already. She is a Grandma herself and has been doing childcare for 25 years.

Peter is still very fussy at night in general. It has really been frustrating for William, because if I'm putting Rebekah to bed (which can take 30-45 minutes) Peter will cry the entire time. We just need to figure out a different bed time routine I think. No one wants Peter crying for that long! We'll definitely get it figured out!

No comments: