Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Men change their minds too

I can't tell you how many times I've heard that women change their minds, to fit their situation.

So I was tickled when I had this conversation...

Day 1:
ME: I'm really falling behind on laundry.
William: Yeah, its ok as long as stuff is clean.
ME: I like to fold and put them away...it is easier to get the kids dressed in the mornings that way.
William: Well, it doesn't bother me the way it is, as long as I have stuff clean...even if it is in a pile in the floor.

Day 2:
William: Sweetie, I'm running low on laundry.
ME: Oh, no it is down in the basement, in the huge pile in the floor.
William: Oh...when were you planning on folding them?
ME: I don't know. You just told me you were fine as long as stuff is clean.
William: Yeah...but I had underwear in my drawer then.

No comments: