Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First haircut at a haircut place

Rebekah really wanted a haircut. I don't know why...she just did. So we decided to go ahead and get it done. She did need her bangs trimmed.

So we took her here...
One of Rebekah's old teachers (from previous daycare) worked here.
We thought she might feel more comfortable that way...but said
teacher was leaving just as we came in.


Rebekah was nervous, so she sat in Daddy's lap.

Although, she really liked the fishy apron...
and talked quite a bit about what was on the apron.

Chop chop chop...

She sat very still, the hair dresser was impressed!

Peter was also very good...and patiently watched.

Can I see it yet???? Almost...!!!

Showing off her new do! (OK...so it was a trim...)

And the very nice hair dresser gave her a sucker!
Rebekah got a kick out of it!

MmmMmMm...YUMMY!


Rebekah loved her haircut SO much, that the next night she attempted to do it herself. I sent her into the bathroom to brush her teeth...when it was quiet and I didn't hear the normal water running...I walked in to check on her. There she was, sitting with some pair of scissors (that I didn't even know was in the bathroom!) chopping away.

Don't worry...I caught her in time. She took some chunks, but her hair is wild enough you probably wouldn't notice unless I pointed it out. (And now...since you know, next time you see her I'm sure you'll look for it!)

The best part is it is picture day at school next week! :-)

1 comment:

Charity said...

Ah ha ha! OF COURSE it's picture day next week! :-D