Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our blessings are rolling in!

I've written before about watching for our blessings. I thought I'd share some that have recently popped up.

A couple weeks ago on a Sunday morning, William said "I think God wants me to give some money to the church...enough to cover a youth going to Mexico this summer. I'm not sure what to do." I don't know the exact amount, but I know it is significant. "Seems pretty simple to me!" I replied. "If God said to do it, ya better do it!"

So he did.

God has instructed us to give large sums of money a handful of times during the time we have been together. Every time, we have been thoroughly blessed by God.

That same week, I received a bonus at work. This bonus was fairly significant and completely unexpected. That same week, William received word that he was going to get a raise after all and that it would be retro-active from Feb. 1st.

And again, God hasn't let us down.

No comments: