Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This day in history

This day in history...many many moons ago...there was a birth.

I really have no idea how the birth took place, other than in that part of the country during that time frame, fathers were not allowed in the room. It was in a hospital in a tiny town in Podunk, America.

A baby was born...a rather loud one (again...assuming cuz he's loud now! ;-). One that slept so little that the doctor told this poor mother she needed to make the daddy take over night duty for awhile.

This baby was nuttin' but trouble so I hear...just kidding. I don't really hear all that much. The most I know is that this particular child likes ordering the most expensive thing on restaurant menus, even though said parents know the child will not like it.

Well...he still does that.

But really...I digress. That isn't really about this day in history!

Thirty-two whopping years ago my husband was born.



Hmm...I don't even know what time. I won't bother to ask, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't know either.

But I do want to wish my dearest a very happy birthday today. I hope it was a decent one!

No comments: