Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter Celebration

Easter was a very quiet day for us. The original plan was to hang at my folks and BBQ...however the weather had other plans. It rained all day.

When the kids woke up I had their Easter baskets out. I'm ashamed to admit they were highly commercialized...normally I like to have some sort of books or something talking about why we REALLY celebrate Easter. Oh well...there is always next year!

Rebekah loves her bunny (the white one).
She still carries it around with her everywhere.

For ME?!?!?

Peter liked his basket too!
Oh wait...this is Rebekah's basket... :-P

The kids in their Easter outfits.

YES...I actually got BOTH their faces!
It is an Easter miracle!


That morning at church one of members was chatting with Rebekah about her basket. Whatever he asked, she told him "yes", including "Did the Easter bunny visit you?". I'll be curious how she answers this next year or the year after that. While we will do baskets, we have also decided not to do the "Easter bunny" thing. We do Santa, and that was enough for me!

No comments: