Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Peter's first snow

So...it's March, almost April. I had the day off on Fri and plans on Sat. Fri...I intended to spend some time with myself. I needed it really. I was looking forward to it. I didn't have an specific plans...maybe a snooze, some TV and play a little video games.

Then it started to ice.

So I went to pick up the kids and canceled my plans of solitude.

The next day I had plans for a spa day. It was a fundraiser for a church, and I was really looking forward to it.

It snowed.

So of course that was canceled. And then the icing was that our power went out. So we packed up the kids and went over to my folks house and hung out. That wasn't too bad...my folks house is tiring. So when we got the word that the power was back on, I was pretty exited to go home.

We of course played in the snow, which happened to be just perfect for building a snowman.

Peter wasn't too sure about walking in the snow...

So he mostly sat in it.
And he wasn't sure what to think of the now overall.

But he did enjoy exploring it.

It was pretty bright out there.

I like this picture. :-)


Rebekah and William built a snowman.

Rebekah trying to start a new ball.


He's a little short Daddy!

Peter kept insisting on sitting, so I put him in a chair.
I guess you could say he was the supervisor.

Whatcha doing?
He needs a little more snow...
Right there!

Putting finishing touches on the snowman!

The completed snowman!

So my day didn't go exactly how I intended it too...but playing in the snow was fun. It was nearly all gone the next day and absolutely wet everywhere.

3 comments:

Nancy Alina Szczekocki said...

I like that Peter is wearing PURPLE gloves! LOL!

Miriam said...

LOL! Yeah, forgot to mention that. That is a hazard of being a little brother. I did have boy gloves at one time, but could not find them. :-) I figured girlie gloves was better than none!

Charity said...

LOVE the pictures! Snow LOOKS so much fun to me, hee hee. I love "Peter the supervisor" - he is so cute!