Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Anything can happen Wed...

The other day we had...*dun dun duuuuuun*...PANCAKES! FOR DINNER! I'm very much an orderly person, so this is pretty well unheard of. However, I'm broadening my horizons.

Rebekah was pretty excited over the prospect. On the way home she told me she wanted a kitty pancake. William was stumped at first, but it didn't take long for his creative juices to flow.



I tried to get a picture of Rebekah with her pancake. She looks excited doesn't she? (She really was...LMHO! She was just more interested in eating it than posing...)


So there you have it...anything can happen Wed. If you don't watch Big Bang Theory, you should. Funny show. :-)

2 comments:

Charity said...

OH, Addie & I relate! The highlight of Addie's Sunday was Mickey Mouse pancakes. Never mind that one Mickey pancake takes the whole pan and it slows down the whole process... or that once I cut it up, she can't tell it's shape anyway...

She was in heaven! Soooo cute!

Miriam said...

HA HA, we've had pancakes twice for dinner. The first time it was Mickey...which didn't surprise me one bit. We have a local breakfast place that does Mickey, and she always gets them there. I was surprised by the request for the cat...although lately everything has been "My kitty told me". Hmmm.... :-)