Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Not much to say...

Splat splot drip drop...I woke up this morning to rain. I hear that other parts of the country are getting more than their fair share of rain (North East for example). I love the sounds of rain. I love storms.

I laid in bed, Peter and William still sleeping...the quiet of the morning. This is my favorite time of the day. It is peaceful. The calm before the storm.

Rebekah woke up and made her way into our room. "Its raining?" Actually...I couldn't tell if it was a question or a statement, so I just confirmed for her that it is in fact raining. "I hope it rains all day. I like the rain."

I haven't had much to say really. Nothing much going on...my plants are getting bigger. I'd run out and take a picture to show you...but it is sorta dark outside. :-P It is difficult to take picture is in the dark. We won't talk about the spiders that are probably all over the front porch as well. Another excellent reason to not go out there.

I've had a lot of thoughts, and often wish I had the ability to email my thoughts directly to my blog. In a controlled manner of course...but usually by the time I get to a place where I might be able to make note of them in some meaningful manner, I've forgotten I even had a thought to begin with.

Sometimes I do remember, but then I realize it probably isn't a good idea to post it. This isn't a journal after all...just a place to put thoughts out there. In the public. And amazingly, people actually read this. (Yup...that'd be YOU...and now I'm sure you are questioning why!)

I hear footsteps upstairs...an excellent end to an empty post.

No comments: