Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Peter's new coat

The cold weather has hit the midwest...ok, not today...today it was in the 70s and absolutely beautiful. But just last week, the weather was in the 40s. So I did what every good mother would do and dusted off the coats. I found Peter's zipper was broken and suddenly remembered how I cursed that coat every day.

So I ran out and bought him a new one.

Peter LOVES new things. New shoes? Yes. New clothes? Yes. New coats? Absolutely. And this is what you get when you have a silly toddler who loves his new coat!


Silly boy...running around in his diaper and a coat! We had to convince him to take it off for bed. This by the way, is the liner part. His coat is coat is orange, and I actually like it. I went back to Target a few days later and all the coats were GONE. I couldn't believe how little selection they had, and was relieved I was in there quick enough to get what I wanted! :-) SCORE!

No comments: