I had a great evening. GREAT! Well - except bedtime. But let's not go there. ;-)
- At dinner, while eating tacos (yes, I went all out haha) Rebekah says "Ahhhh...this is the life! Isn't it mom?"
- Peter begging to play in the sprinklers, then once we get out there saying "I can't go over there...I'll get WET!"
- Peter putting water in his mouth and walking over to my flowers and individually spitting on them.
- Rebekah pulling weeds out of the grass. When I ask her to stop she says "It is my soccer ball's shampoo!"
- Both kids laying in a puddle on the drive way...Rebekah looks at Peter and says "This is the life...isn't it bud?"
- Peter again putting water in his mouth, then attempting to spit it straight up to hit the leaves above his head...only to get his face.
We had a GREAT time...and totally blew by bedtime accidentally. But hey - need to live every once in awhile and who wants to spoil a perfect evening?
Later while Peter was in the bath, I was painting Rebekah's nails. I hadn't done so in a very long time, and she had been begging me too. Peter then got OUT of the tub and said he wanted HIS painted too. Have I mentioned how stubborn he is? So I thought "Ok, I'll put clear polish on him..." Yeah - he's smart too. Noooo - didn't want clear. He wanted PINK. Oi...I hope William doesn't get mad when he sees it. :-)