Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Changing up the traditions

This is random, but...I think I'm going to figure out something else for Christmas food-wise.

A lot of this was for the Christmas feast...and after all was said and done (expense and time commitment to making it)...all I could think was "eh". And after spending so much of the day working so hard on it - to have a meal come out like that is just shattering.  Why am I doing it in the first place?  I don't enjoy cooking enough to spend all day doing it like that.  Personally, I'd rather be lounging on the couch with everyone else.

The feeling was intensified when I mentioned my "eh" feeling to William and he said HE felt the same way.

So there must be a better way to do the Christmas feast.  And I'm going to figure it out between now and Christmas.  Our holidays are going to look different.

No comments: