Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Symmetries of four

I'm pretty goofy - I sit around and think about commonalities, differences and meanings behind overly simple things.  And I've been thinking about the kids a lot.  Here are some things I've come up with.

Rebekah and Peter have the same number of syllables in their full name.
Ruth and Paul have the same number in theirs.

Of course, the girls' names both start with R and boys' start with P.

None of the name stuff was intentional.  It just worked out that way.

Rebekah and Ruth were both induced.
Peter and Paul both came on their own.

Rebekah and Ruth were both super easy babies.
Peter and Paul...well, Paul isn't as difficult as Peter but it certainly more difficult than Ruth.

Rebekah and Peter are 2 yrs 4 mo apart.
Ruth and Paul are 2 yrs 4 mo apart.
(Peter and Ruth are 2 yrs 10 mo apart.  I told you, he was more difficult of a baby than Rebekah. :-) )

These are just a few things that have crossed my mind.  I find it fascinating how there are commonalities between the first two and last two...and boys vs. girls.  I'm sure I'll come up with more. :-)

No comments: