Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2006

(Imported from the babababies website)

Rebekah is finally getting over her cold. She ate VERY well yesterday at daycare, and even took a 2 hr nap! I was so very proud of her! I'm hoping she will soon begin to consolidate her napping schedule, instead of taking cat naps through-out the day.

She started this past week making rasberry noises with her mouth...it is absolutely adorable. She can only really do it if her chin is wet, otherwise only air comes out. I actually managed to get this on film! Usually when I whip out the camera she stares at my blankly, instead of continuing to do the cute thing she was doing.

I had the day off this past Monday (holiday). I absolutely enjoyed the quiet day of just me an her together. I really miss spending time with her.

No comments: