Pages

Friday, August 11, 2006

(Imported from the babababies website)

Whew, we have been super busy. Between the end of June and now, we have had only ONE weekend where we didn't have anything to do! It is exhausting, and I'm hoping things slow down soon...but am not hopeful. We have been more active in our church (which is a good thing), but it has also taken a lot of our time. Good thing we enjoy what we are doing (working with teens)!!! :o)

Rebekah is getting SOOOOO big! I can't believe her first birthday is coming up. William and I have been racking our brains trying to figure out a good gift to get her. I have been going back and forth between something fun and something useful. We'll see what we end up with! We aren't planning a huge party...probably have the grandparents/uncles and maybe a couple friends over. It isn't like she is going to remember it...as long as we have a good cake story we are golden!

The doc didn't find anything wrong with Rebekah at her 10 mo appt. The height is an estimate...the one the doc took was very wrong (due to a wiggley baby). We do know she is somewhere around 30 inch.

No other new milestones really. She has been working on walking, but isn't quite ethere. I hope she walks soon, I think it will be better than this crawling business. I mean, if she is going to be mobile it might as well be a useful form of it. Next week is her little friend Ryan's last week in the infant room. He moves up to the transition room after that. Rebekah has to be 1 AND walking to move up...so she better get a move on it! :o)

I know we have been terrible at keeping this site up to date, and I apologize. I blame it on the busy schedule. I'm hoping to FINALLY get all our photos from May to now uploaded to snapfish. After that happens, I'll be able to easily add new photo albums with ease. We also have some lovely professional pics done, that I hope to have posted soon.

No comments: