Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally...Christmas photos!!!

We had a GREAT Christmas this year. Usually, something happens. This year...nada. I'm very relieved. Here is a TON of pictures from our THREE Christmas'. The kids were thoroughly spoiled...and now William and I have the difficult task of figuring out where to put all the STUFF! ACK!

Santa came to visit! Rebekah told him she wanted a black robot (of course!)

Peter was not a Santa fan...

For Rebekah's school program, she got to be a shepherd.

I liked how this pic of the two of us turned out!

Kids in front of the tree...hard to get a pic, because
they were a little excited for the presents. This was the best one.

And one of the family (of course!)

First thing she saw was the parrot. She enjoyed talking with it!

Peter really enjoyed the whole present thing,
even though he wasn't fast at opening them.

Mr. Potato head parts...a hit!

The kids opening their "loot"!

Kids in font of the tree at William's parent's house.

A good one of the kids together!

Peter (for some reason) was more interested in my
presents than his...which is OK! Just funny!

Rebekah licking the bowl after I made some whip cream
(for a coconut cream pie). Christmas at my folks house.

Rebekah had just as much fun with Peter's toys as Peter did!

Opening a present at Granny's house (my mom)

Who needs toys?


I hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'm already looking forward to next year. It is my favorite season after all. ;-)

No comments: