Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

We have words...

I have been waking up at 5:00 to work out. That's AM people...I tend to be a morning person so it works for me. Well this morning Peter woke up too. I left him screaming with Daddy to go do my thing. :-) YAY me...I have trouble with that.

Anyway, after I worked out I went back upstairs. All was quiet...it was still dark. I open my door (in the dark) and Peter says "MAMA?".

So as far as I'm concerned, that is a first word. It was said with intent! I mentioned this to Brenda this morning, and she enthusiastically told me that he also regularly says "hi", and she believe he said "done" yesterday.

Are you all familiar with the working mom's mantra? "If I didn't see it, it didn't happen." ;-) This is particularly true for "firsts". So Peter officially said his FIRST word this morning, in the dark around 6:00 AM.

Now...if he'll just walk already!

No comments: