Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

And they are still growing...

I thought I would update on the plants. The kids have been doing a great job at growing their plants...this must be a skip-a-generation kind of thing. ;-) My mom is pretty great with plants...I'm not...dunno about her folks. Ha ha.


A shot of all of them.


I didn't get a close up of the far-right plant...it is still green, but I do not have much hope for it. This is the one Rebekah brought home from school and picked to death before we could plant the thing. LOL
A close up of Peter's plant.

A close up of Rebekah's plant.

My plant...

Well, I'm just about to give up on my plant. It isn't looking too good...but it wasn't all that healthy to begin with if you recall. Maybe I'll go buy a small "starter" plant and stick it in there. ;-) I also have seeds left over...I could plant one of them. I'm just a bit sad to admit defeat.

Rebekah keeps saying she can't wait for the flower to grow so she can pick it and smell it. We keep telling her that if she just smells it, she'd be able to smell it longer. Every time she just cocks her head to the side and looks at us quizzically...

No comments: