Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Peter's new trick

Peter is definitely more of a climber than Rebekah ever was. She was always on the cautious side. Peter on the other hand, often tries to imitate his sister. (So when she jumps, he tries too!)

He has a brand new trick up his sleeve...err umm...even though he has no sleeves in these pictures! HA HA!

Firstly, he can climb up on the chairs now.

And from there, he climbs up onto THE TABLE! Once he gets up there he climbs around and giggles hysterically.



Forgive the bowl - we were eating and I had gotten up to get something which is when he took the opportunity to climb on the table. Rebekah was sitting at the table saying "Go Peter go!" Nice - thanks lil' sis.



It took me a few minutes to get him down. This was while William was in Vegas...and our table is on the large side. So I'd go to one side and he'd run to the opposite side. I had trouble catching him as he crawled away from me, giggling all the while of course.

Monday we have a follow up appointment with his Orthopedic doctor. It is a follow up from when he broke his leg. I'm grateful he hasn't had any more broken bones, and I hope to keep it that way for quite some time. I think I have my work cut out for me!

No comments: