Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

That's a what?

I'm catching up on my blog...in case you can't tell from the 47 posts in the last couple days. ;-) This is what happens when you can't post pictures for awhile!

A few weeks ago Peter got a couple bug bites, four total. One by his eye, one on his hand and one on each arm.

His eye swelled up so large the next day that when he first woke up he could not see out of it. Below is a picture towards the end of that day.



His hand looked horrible as well (swollen and it blistered). It appears Peter is also extra-allergic to mosquito bites. Poor thing. The crazy part is that this occurred in the house. We had not been outside playing or anything.

I guess I'll have to keep my eye on him. Rebekah also reacts like this to mosquito bites, so it isn't a surprise. It just has been awhile since we've seen it!

No comments: