Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My boring weekend

This weekend I bought Rebekah's birthday present (part of it - on sale), got my ring checked out, took a few naps, cleaned (oh my...ALL the dog hair I vacuumed up!), played with rats, cleaned up Peter poop for the second time this week off the play set, hung our with friends, went to church, more naps, watched some TV and did some contract work.

Whew...and that was it. I don't feel like I did much, but I do feel accomplished all at the same time.

And Peter is still an excellent shopping partner. I took him with me to get the present. It took much longer because he didn't want to leave.

I also don't think the kids will be pooping outside in the backyard anytime soon. William did an excellent job playing the "Daddy Role" and I think finally got through to them...much more clearly than I think I ever could have.

No comments: