Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Cutie Patooties

These are some of my recent favorite pictures I have at work.  I actually took about 50 or so pictures on an SD card and have a digital picture frame.  My frame is about 5 yrs old (I got it for my birthday after returning to work after Rebekah was born).  I'm not sure how much longer it will last - but it is something I enjoy...

Well, I say that...but I hadn't turned it on since Peter was about 6 mo old.  Previously my cube was in a high traffic area, so I would put the frame in my filing cabinet each night.  Now it isn't - so I've been leaving it out.  :-)  I'm more likely to continue using it for longer this way.



This picture is the 12-week-with-the-bear picture. 
My how BIG she is getting!


You can find the first Ruth w/the Bear picture here for reference.

No comments: