Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another update on the plants

In case you had forgotten, we planted some plants one day. We have had our set backs, but overall they have been growing.

William said yesterday, "I don't know if you have looked at your plants lately...but they sure are getting big!" Why yes they are. And I had actually looked...he just wasn't home. He was golfing!

The kids and their plants

Rebekah watering them

Peter also tried to water them. By the time it was all done, the plants had been "well loved".

The aftermath of all the loving...

I'm pretty impressed with them. As a reminder, I didn't expect the one that looks like grass to continue to grow. Rebekah picked it. She also picked her plant she was growing and killed it...so we started over. I'm not sure which one that is in the picture above...they ended up all jumbled.

Peter has picked a few too...but I have been putting them back into the dirt and they keep growing! LOL

And the picture below just reminds me. I'm not sure what...it just does. So I thought I'd share it.

No comments: